C’mon … Let’s Raise The Wave.
Yes we admit it, on those not so interesting journeys we often resort to ‘the wave’.
We’ve tried the full hand wave, the two finger raise (peace to you), even the single finger move (the polite one) and sometimes the passenger waves both hands. The good news is that about 80% of caravaners usually return a wave, provided your driving a van as well; guess the other 20% don’t understand true Aussie RV etiquette.
Interestingly on Kangaroo Island just about everyone waves, very friendly island that.